Hilary applies her extensive international, multi-industry CFO & CIO experience to finding practical and actionable solutions for clients.
A resourceful finance and technology leader with more than two decades of multinational experience, Hilary works collaboratively with clients towards the goal of promoting sustainable growth and profitability, all while improving the financial acumen within a businesses.
Extensive expertise in:
- The Integration of Operations, Finance, HR, Marketing and Sales
- Finance Operations and Strategy
- IT Operations and Strategy
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Risk, Compliance & Control Frameworks
- Working Capital Management & Cash
Before joining ECS, Hilary was CFO & CIO for the $1B+ North America division of multinational Rentokil PLC. She also has held corporate leadership roles in both the Asia Pacific and Europe in the technology and chemicals manufacturing industries.
Hilary earned degrees in the biosciences at Oxford University and is a finance-accredited ACMA from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).