Principles and practices that put your people first
Let’s get real your most important asset is your people. Long gone are the days of HR as a simple function. In today’s business world, your Human Resources department is critical to your business success — and critical to creating a culture that brings out the best in your people.
Today, HR covers a lot of ground and it’s not always clear which functions need to be addressed. Let us help you define your priorities so that you can spend more time focusing on your business. From HR assessments and corporate policy, to compensation and insurance — and everything in between — we can add more human capital to your human resources team.
We have the expertise you need
- Handbooks, Policies, & Procedures: Identifying policies and procedures that guide your employees and capture them in a formal document.
- Performance Management: Setting clear and specific performance expectations for each employee and providing periodic informal and/or formal feedback about employee performance relative to their growth goals.
- Compensation Analysis & FLSA: Understanding and analyzing how your employees are compensated in relation to one another and/or compared to others in your industry to use as a guide in hiring, adjusting pay, and creating a formal pay structure.
- Organizational Design: Using a step-by-step methodology to identify opportunities for improvement in work flow, procedures, structures and systems and realign them to fit current business realities and goals.
- Training & Development: Implementing formal, ongoing efforts to improve the performance and self-fulfillment of your people through a variety of programs.
- Employee Relations: Identifying and implementing “people practices” which create and maintain positive working relationships between your organization and your people.
- Succession Planning: Defining the strategy and building the roadmap for identifying and developing future leaders to ensure the company is set up for continued success.
- Outsourced HR Generalist: Giving you access to fractional or part-time senior HR resources to support your business on an as-needed basis.
How to Increase Marketing’s Contribution to Qualified Pipeline in 4 Easy Steps
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.
We work with you – filling in the gaps – no matter the industry and helping youalign strategy and tactics. Because we think that with the right mix of brand awareness, great messaging, stellar demand generation, quality leads and a pipeline, make it easy to close a deal.
Of course, your organization’s needs are unique – you may need a new CRM solution or need to reexamine your unique selling proposition. Or perhaps it’s a website redesign or email marketing campaign.
We come in with a set of fresh eyes to look objectively what you have in place, and then will develop a plan to get you where you need to be. Nothing more, nothing less.
Marketing & Communications
From building brands and crafting messages to creating compelling content that draws people in and triggers action to designing digital media that stands out in both form and function…we’ve got the team for you.
Sales & Sales Operations
From building a defined sales process that aligns with your strategy, strengths, and value proposition to helping equip your sales teams with processes and expertise that open doors and close deals…we’ve got the team for you.
From helping you choose the right customer relationship management solution to content systems and processes to training your staff and recommending the best practices for future growth…we’ve got the team for you.
The Empirical Approach
CPIA, Chief Operating Officer
Let's discover what we can accomplish together.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam.