Bill brings 20+ years of cross-functional senior leadership experience in various industries to his clients.
Bill’s ability to identify paths around obstacles, build actionable solutions and move a company positively forward in during the implementation stage sets him apart from his peers.
Extensive expertise in:
- The integration of Operations, HR, Finance, Marketing, and Sales
- Sales process improvement
- Sales team assessment & restructuring; sales coaching
- Merger & acquisition assimilation
- CRM selection and implementation
- Hiring and on-boarding “A” talent
- Compensation analysis and creation
Prior to ECS, Bill served as Vice President Sales at Lakeshore Learning Materials, where he rebuilt the sales team and improved hiring process which resulted in a 20% increase in revenues YOY. Bill’s senior leadership positions include VP Sales North America for Rentokil, a pest control company; and VP Sales for Regus, a flexible workplace provider in the US.
Bill is a graduate of Western Michigan University where he earned a BS in Biology