Ajay helps teams unlock profitable revenue growth using an integrated systems-level approach for data-based decision-making and building resilience.
With an extensive background in Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Technology, Ajay builds processes and tools to bridge gaps between marketing and sales that drive end-to-end accountability and visibility across the organization. He helps teams leverage data analytics and enablement tools to help them become more productive while delivering a strong ROI from their technology investments.
He brings a practical and effective approach to RevOps implementations, which stems from his experience of leading 500+ person organizations and deploying enterprise-level solutions at scale, and implementing customized solutions for SMB and mid-market.
Extensive expertise in:
- Sales and marketing excellence, product engineering, customer success
- Product-based GTM (go to market) strategies
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and technology integrations with Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive
- Account-based marketing and lead generation
- Account expansion and retention
- Sales compensation models
Ajay comes from a Fortune 50 and FTSE 100 background; he held a variety of operations, sales, marketing, and technology senior leadership roles during his corporate career at Honeywell and Johnson Matthey. He holds advanced degrees in engineering and management from the University of Texas at Austin, and the University of Pennsylvania.